Assurance and Advisory
summary of experience
Kai Chang has been with the firm since 1990 and a partner since 1999. He provides assurance, advisory and business consulting services, as well as corporate and personal tax planning to his diverse portfolio of clients. His clientele includes owner-managed businesses, joint ventures, partnerships, not-for-profit organizations, as well as families and individuals. He has knowledge and experience in different industries such as real estate, investment, professional services, automotive, distribution, manufacturing and retail, among others.
Kai is a member of SLF’s human resource committee and professional development committee.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario - 1991
- University of Waterloo, Bachelor of Mathematics - 1989
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (ICAO)
- Public Accountants of Ontario