Business Valuations, Litigation & Forensic Accounting
summary of experience
Jeffrey Feldman is a partner of SLF LLP and President of SLF Financial Services Inc. Jeffrey has been providing valuation and litigation accounting services to the business, legal and insurance communities since joining SLF in 1997.
Jeffrey has experience in mergers and acquisitions, shareholder disputes, matrimonial litigation support, quantification of damages and estate/succession planning. Jeffrey has appeared as an expert witness on business valuation and forensic matters and presented papers to the business and legal community on business valuation and litigation accounting topics.
Prior to joining SLF, Jeffrey was an auditor with a large independent accounting firm and serviced owner-managed companies in the real estate, manufacturing, automotive and textile industry.
- Certified Fraud Examiner – USA - 2010
- Accredited with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario as a CA-designated specialist in business valuation - 2001
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators - 2000
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario - 1997
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Québec - 1995
- McGill University, Graduate Diploma in Public Accountancy - 1993
- McGill University, Bachelor of Commerce, (Accounting & Finance) - 1991
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (ICAO)
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners