If you are engaged in any form of litigation, arbitration or mediation, SLF will provide detailed financial analyses and a summary of economic damages for a wide range of different situations: from matrimonial and shareholder disputes, wrongful dismissal, to insurance claims.
Whether a matter is in litigation, arbitration or mediation, we provide detailed financial analyses, quantification of damages and other litigation support services in the following situations:
- Matrimonial disputes, including support issues
- Business interruption
- Insurance claims for business interruption and loss of assets
- Personal injury and accident benefits
- Breach of contract
- Shareholder disputes
- Expropriation of business interests
- Damages attributable to disturbance
- Costs of relocation
- Loss of income from business or employment following a vehicular or other accident
- Wrongful dismissal
- Wrongful death
We provide assistance to the legal team by:
- Assisting in preparation of cross-examination of the opposing expert
- Giving expert evidence in courts of law and securities commissions
The professionals of SLF have been recognized as experts in binding arbitration as well as in jury and non-jury trials by the Superior Court of Ontario and non-jury trials by the Quebec Superior Court.
Please click here for more information on the litigation support team.