Assurance & Advisory
summary of experience
A chartered accountant since 1979, Ralph Ginzburg joined SLF in 1986 and became an assurance & advisory partner in 1989. Ralph services clients in the following industries: manufacturing, wholesale, retail, franchise, leasing, automotive, food, real estate, service and professionals.
Ralph’s expertise and understanding of his client’s businesses are based on, among other things, his experience as the financial director of a textile manufacturing company.
Ralph has computer-related expertise and is the partner in charge of SLF’s computer environment. Ralph’s expertise extends to his clients, whom he assists in the installation and implementation of their networks.
- Chartered Accountant, Canada - 1988
- Chartered Accountant, South Africa -1980
- University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa Bachelor of Accountancy - 1978
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (ICAO)