Armando S. Valeri
Assurance and Advisory
summary of experience
Armando S. Valeri is a partner at SLF with more than 18 years of accounting experience in providing audit and assurance and management advisory services to companies of various sizes and in various industries ranging from small owner-managed corporations to public companies listed on American and Canadian stock exchanges. Armando is actively involved in the audits of public companies including services in relation to IPO work and reverse merger transactions both in Canada and the USA.
Armando has extensive experience in advising corporations that are carrying on qualified scientific research & experimental development (SR&ED) activities in Ontario, on the preparation and filing of SR&ED claims including related taxation planning matters.
- Certified Public Accountant (Illinois) - 2002
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario - 1998
- University of Waterloo, Bachelor of Mathematics - 1993
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (ICAO)
- Public Accountants of Ontario